Sunday, October 27, 2013

The Skin Food Royal Honey Mist Review

Hey folks!
I break my promise to post another cleanser review 




  Because it'll be soooo boring that you only read cleansers' reviews all the time I'm concern with your satisfaction to read my so so new blog 
 Okay,I lied (IF I SAID THAT'S THE MAIN REASON). The main reason is I'm too lazy to do cleanser's swatches because I must wash my hands again!
I'm a hygienic person ,people! But water is expensive,really!

LOL Joke! 
(please don't kill me)


It's true but right now the water tub is empty (on purpose) to clean it from dirty itty fungus(?) /wut

Anyway cut it out already! Let's go with the review
 

I'm not a fan of OILY face since I've combination skin type (SUPER DUPER OILY ON MY NOSE AND OILY FOREHEAD) ,but.. it changed! My skin (on my cheek,and between my eyes) dries like HELL after using acne set treatment from Etude House AC Clinic Trial and it sucks when I'm using BB cream it tends to show up my dry patches. URGH
So,I accidentally found a review about this stuff when I'm having fun reading Etude House's Posts from a super duper blogger . She had tons of products to review


So,because I only want to moisturize my skin without making it SUPER OILY again I think a mist is good enough to moisturize since I read all the reviews (I google for reviews about it after that) it's really dewy moisturizing. So I purchase it along with my PO.
And here it is


1.FRONT
2. BACK , with manufacture date , and other descriptions in Hangul



3. For you who can't read Hangul like me, no worry! It has English description behind the Hangul.
See that "Open Here" ? You just need to open it and VOILA! You can read it as long as you want about the descriptions,ingredients,etc.

Sorry I don't have the picture in English. I'm not  'soft-handed' I'm afraid I might tear it up 
 
*Usually I see every reviews about Skin Food products when they 'open' it, it comes with no scar of the label after that..*  
 





4.The pump
I tried to pump it so you can see the spritz,but my camera can't capture it  .
I even pump for 3 times! Waste my stuff


The pump for me is just so-so,not spritzing too much of it which is good for me,because I don't want to experience heavy rain splash on my face in one spritz.You know what I'm saying?  LOL











5,6,7. Can you see there's a layer in the liquid? Like other
separated liquid oil or something?

In the picture number 5, I tried to shake it a little . Usually I don't need to shake it,because when I pull the cap ,bubbles appear because the cap lock it really well so it's a bit shaken when I pull the cap

It's quite strange because when the first few weeks I never see this separated liquid thingy or bubbly thingy stuffs . Is it a sign of "no good to use anymore" ?

*gasp* . But I bought it fresh from oven !



Or maybe I didn't pay attention before
Hopefully !



 8.The texture without flash
















9.The texture with flash

As you can see it's kind of watery and when you spray it,it won't absorbs that instant. You need time to make it absorbed completely (20cm distance spritz),so I don't recommend this as a mist for setting make-up or daily. I usually put this after toner/ before moisturizer and I spritz it in a very near distance so I won't waste it (my logic says if  I spritz this too far some of  it might disappear with the air before 'arrive' on my face) LOL
 10.Spread it. You can see some shiny sparkle on the right area.
 11.Without flash,the sparkling on my vein
 12.Fully absorbed.

















TADA! It's quite moisturizing though but I think I need more moisturizing stuffs like cream. Seems my skin is drier than I thought.
And for the scent,I didn't really pay attention but I guess it's quite neutral because I don't smell anything when  spritz it on my face.
Sometimes I accidentally spritz near my eyes so some of it get into my eyes but thank goodness it doesn't sting!


So here's my conclusion

PROS:
1.Moisturizing enough for you who doesn't have extreme dry skin (normal skin type)
2.The scent is neutral (if you love scented products ,this might not for you)
3.Doesn't sting near the eyes
4.A little goes along the way

CONS:
1.It takes times to fully absorbed
2.The spritz is so-so,sometimes I like it but sometimes I don't LOL
3.Not moisturizing enough FOR ME

Ratings
out of 5stars

Will I re-purchase?
NO. I'll look for something new. I believe there's a lot of better products out there

So,have you tried this before?Or any suggestion/comments?
Please do share



No comments:

Post a Comment