Monday, June 2, 2014

HG ! Innisfree Mineral Melting Foundation - Glow (W2) Review (Late Post - May)

Note: this is a late post,actually going to publish on the end of May.

Hey guys!
I'm so excited to post this!


As you can see I'm not a fan of foundation since it's quite heavy and smells and it shows flakes on skin (okay,I'm still amateur that time and only use one brand that my mom bought for me for my inauguration party since I don't have ANY makeup, and the first two times using this , magic!but later the 3rd and 4th is disappointing and when I feel(?) closely it's just ewww and never wear it again,and that time I only wear it probably only 4times for big occassions (I'm using Artistry that time,so that's my shallow opinion for all foundation,but guess not true of course,every brand has its own types))  and few months later I discovered bb cream and love to wear it since it's not heavy even though the coverage is decent,and swore that I'll always use bb cream. Yep,past tense,I broke it.
How I can moved to foundation?well that time I'm searching for reviews of bb creams since I want to change my bb cream and when I'm searching and searching suddenly there's a pop of this baby's review and decided to read it,and guess what it looks promising! I hurried searching for more reviews and all the reviews are positive! I was like "I MUST BUY THIS!" ,but.... i have a problem with the shade and confused and later I picked w2 hoping it'll match.
So,finally it came! But seriously I was afraid to try it for almost 2 weeks and finally tried it,and regret why I don't use it earlier! Lol
So actually this foundation seems have been reformulated or sth since there's the label of the season. This new season has 2 kinds , the fitting and glow.
The fitting one suits oily skin sincw it'll give more matte look while the glow suita dry skin.
I picked glow aince my skin is dry lately and for oily skin products always shows dry patches.
The glow has highlighter (pink) on it that works as a volumer thingy
This new season is also has fewer shades from 6 became 4.

  1.here it is! Quite high SPF!
 2.the back. They said that their boxes are made from soy ink paper stuffs that eco-friendly. So it's good!







3 & 4. The left and right sides,claims to be:
*covers effectively
*long lasting
*high moisture
*3free system (forgot what)
*contains mineral powder and jeju green tea /o3o)/☆

5. Click to open
6.first thing you can see, a mirror and a puff
7. Zoom!there's a plastic lid to hold the puff and to seperate it from the foundation.hygienic!
8.the back of the puff where you apply the foundation,it's in blue color and it' said that the puff is air puff that will gives airbrush finish aka flawless!
9. Idk but I think it's cute and hesitated for a week or two to use it lol
With flash*
See the pink one?it is for highlighting property to give you that glowy look.no worry,there's no shimmer









10.without flash













11.zoom with flash













Sorry I don't have any swatch whatsoever .
So my first impression using this : "wth ! Why I just found this now?!"
Yeap,it's easy to use and covers really good , even you put layers you still look natural! Sometimes people don't notice that you're wearing makeup!
Just dip some and pat pat to your face, don't spread it,just pat. But in some case you need to do spread movement when you applied to much in some spot.
The texture is creamy and the puff included is perfect,giving airbrush finish aka flawless.
I've tried dip my finger and pat to some spots but mostly it'll leave fingerprint :/ so,the puff is very important,don't lose it! I heard this is air puff so you can't just replace it with some crappy sponge and complaint about the finish.
What annoys me is cleaning the puff even though I cleanse it with my brush cleaner and even though it's not dirty,sometimes I got clumsy and the puff fell off -_- and not to mention it will dry for days -_- i suggest you to go get 1 more puff for backup.
For the longevity,...I usually don't touch up and when I get back home at night (from 7-8am) i don't know if it's the lighting or what but I don't really see the sign of fading because my spots are covered well but it's weird when it's hot and I'm outside I can see my spots even though it's not as bad as when I don't put any makeup. Yeah,my skin is weird. But when I cleanse it with my makeup remover in the end of the day (if I've been outdoor / outside for almost a day) the color of the foundation is not much, 1 (in my case 1/2,since I always tear half mine) cotton pad is enough to cleanse the foundation :/ it's just weird.
But anywho since I'm using this foundation,my friends often ask me what product I've been using and bought it from me.even my mom wants to buy this too! A good promotion for my online shop too I guess? :v

So here's my overall thought
PROS:
1.coverage is awesome even it's in glow type
2.no break out
3.hygienic with seperator lid
4.awesome air puff
5.mirror included (even though I never use it)
6.compact type,fit you makeup bag,palm size
7.refill available
8.great longevity (but for other reviews I've read the longevity is so so 3-5hrs)

CONS:
1.cleaning the puff is a pain,seriously
2.pricey

How To Use:
1.take the puff and dip (idk how to say it) the blue part
2.pat pat around your face until it's blended
3.lather / spread if you applied to much on some spot

Ratings:


5 out of 5 !


Will I repurchase?
Yeah!the refill one! Even though I'm going to try new foundie or stuffs but still this is a must!it's just sooo good!

So have you tried this?what is your favorite foundation?
Do share

2 comments:

  1. mine is from etude house, but i prefer bb cream coz the foundie texture is a little bit heavy on my skin... but this product looks great on you... ;)

    btw, im having giveaway on my blog, just check out my blog... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for super late reply I haven't touch my blog since I'm really busy . Haven't tried etude's foundation , the bb cream is okay . Yeah , this is really good you should try it :D I might be very late of course to join the giveaway but I would like to scroll your blog too! :D

    ReplyDelete