Saturday, March 8, 2014

Bifesta , a water based makeup remover in Moist Review

Hey guys happy Satnite!
I know I know,haven't post for a moment now. You know Medan is having crazy blackout these past few weeks!


So,actually I want to post about my massive haul, but there's 2items more that still haven't arrive yet. It has been a week!
So,the haul can wait huh?And it'll be boring to post hauls only!
Okay,now I'm going to review a mkeup remover , Bifesta! You might have seen this on my recent post about my mini haul . So I've been using it for almost a month and daily ,so I can tell how this product works for me

 1. The front. It's a Japanese product from the writing lol
A water based makeup, with harmless ingredients (even though it's not as natural in ingredients as Bioderma Sensibio H2O
but still it's alcohol,preservative,100 % oil,fragrant,colorant free!
How awesome!
Here I picked moist for my extremely dry cheeks!
And as you can see the color is slightly not really transparent lol
the packaging is plastic,and comes with a pump!

































2. The back , with descriptions,ingredients,how to use,etc etc (click to zoom)
3. I only use 1cotton pad for this! (1pad torn into 2pieces :v ) On my face and neck!
But sometimes it can be 2pads (4pcs) I don't know why it can go like that , I only use bb cream!
Sorry for the black dot there,I was practicing to apply eyeliner and the cotton bud I accidentally put it on the cotton pad /slap







So,this makeup remover is everywhere (KL) since it's  a drugstore common product there. I can't say it's dirt cheap nor it's expensive. the price is fair enough . Most of bloggers said this product's emptied for only 2months or so,but I don't know,it depends on how much makeup you cleanse,and is it waterproof makeup/not.This can remove waterproof makeup,but you must press and hold for a moment then swipe for better result on removing it rather than swiping it over and over.
For the pump,it's supposed to help us to control the amount of the product , but I rather prefer to pour it rather than using this pump! This pump is the worst! Instead of keeping the amount under control,it burst the water everywhere and waste the product more!
When I used this,there's a slight filmsy feeling from the moisture I guess? But I'm not really comfortable with it. Even it claims to be no need to wash off,and you can just skip your double cleansing and skincare routine and jump to bed for a good night sleep after it, but I still don't want to do as it said. It's still better to do your regular routine unless you're in hurry or very tired. And if you want to cleanse and re apply makeup when you're outside,I recommend you to wipe the water after cleansing with dry cotton,or cleanse it with wet cotton and then dry it first before putting your makeup.

How to use:
1. Soak the cotton pad and swipe gently over the area where you want to cleanse
2. For waterproof makeup ,press gently and hold for few seconds then swipe gently
3. You can leave it unwash and sleep,or dry it then sleep,or you do double cleansing it's up to you

There're 3 types , for dry and normal skin,for oily combi skin, for aging  skin.

Anyway,sorry I don't take any picture of the liquid,but it's water based,so it's watery and transparent.


So,let's go to conclusion!

PROS:
1. Safe ingredients (even though not as natural as Bioderma)
2. Hypoallergenic
3. Cleansing power is awesome (but never tried it on waterproof makeup)
4. Affordable
5. You can find it everywhere !
6. Neutral scent!

CONS:
1.Crappy pump!
2.Filmsy feeling (but I guess you won't find it in other types)

RATINGS:


4,5 out of 5stars (because of the pump!)

WILL I REPURCHASE?
Yes! But I will try other brands too

So have you tried this product? What's your favorite makeup remover?
Do share


No comments:

Post a Comment