Monday, March 31, 2014

DIY Removing Whiteheads/Blackheads in Last Minutes

Hey guys!
so it's been quite a long time I don't post a new post since I'm really busy this past few weeks practicing for closing event and handling the event's maid cafe .
so now I'm not going to post a review but a simple DIY I guess? Sorry for this post I don't insert any picture.
well this is a tip for you that got white/blackheads that pop/sprouting on the surface when you're in hurry and don't have time to use/wear nose strip/mud mask.
to press it until it completely pops will only makes your nose red.
This is a quick easy steps with only 3 things that you already have!
1.Toner
2.Cotton pad
3.Index fingers

So here's the steps:
1.pour some toner onto the cotton pad
2.Gently pat/spread on your nose
3.Point the cotton pad with your index finger (like when you're going to press zits with tissue)
4.Scratch gently the area where the white/blackheads are sprouting/popping half on the surface
5.Do it until it's completely removed
6.For stubborn blackheads,it will popping 3/4 where you can pick it easily,or gently press it. This scratching with toner is not effective to remove the blackheads,but it helps pulling out the blackheads to the state it can be pull by fingers or press it. Here I press with my bare index fingers and my nose is less red (you knownhow easily my face gets red!)
7.After all is clean,swap some fresh toner that you've poured to a new cotton pad on your nose
8.Then use a product that contains alcohol/with pore shrinking properties skincare (not a face primer) .

Here I use :
The Face Shop Clean Face Blemish Zero Clarifying Toner
Skin Food Fresh Apple Sparkling Pore Emultion

So here's my tip for last minute clean nose. So do you have a tip to remove white/blackheads?
do share


No comments:

Post a Comment