Tuesday, December 31, 2013

SKIN FOOD FRESH APPLE SPARKLING PORE EMULTION REVIEW

Hey guys! As I promised I'll post a lot of reviews after I bought a memory card reader. So it's a countdown 1 hour to go to welcome new year 2014


So now I'll review SKIN FOOD FRESH APPLE SPARKLING PORE LOTION
so, to inform you that I've a lot of blackheads and a mask,pack,etc can't remove my stubborn blackheads. So the only way is to press it -_- and it leaves big red bumps until the next few days and those horribly big pores. So I come across to this product when I ran out of my gel lotion (Etude House AC Clinic Daily Gel Lotion Trial version) . I want to re-purchase it but I thought I need to try something new.
So,here's the swatches

1.The front. It made of glass I think,and it's quite bulky with silver cap. My mom tried to use it and one day she accidentally move and the bottle fell off very hard! I've bad feeling if that sound is from this bottle (I'm in different room) and later when I checked , it's this bottle that fell but luckily it didn't crack! WOW
But the cap is cracked and there's a pressed side


 2
 3. The top of the cap. So cute ~

 4. It has a small hole to prevent "over pour" ~
 5&6. The texture. A little bit sticky

 7.With flash
 8.Without flash
9.Fully absorbed. You can see it's a little bit shimmery on flash on the right side

















So,since it's in emultion type,it's has quite 'thick' consistency unlike water, quite sticky too.
It contains alcohol (most of acne /pore treatment products contain alcohol in big amount), so I don't apply it on my whole face,only on my forehead,nose,and any place with big pores.
Even my forehead is not that sensitive,when I applied it my skin turns red especially if I put too much. But it will fade soon.
But it works miracle! My pore is less bigger,and less bumps and redness within overnight!
So I don't need to worry about big pores/bumps/redness after pulling out my blackheads LOL

CONCLUSION
PROS:
1.Strong packaging's materials!
2.Reduce big pores/bumps/redness overnight!

CONS:
1.Contains alcohol
2.Hard to pour the liquid
3.Quite sticky
4.Bulky packaging

RATINGS


3 out of 5stars

WILL I REPURCHASE ?
I'm still thinking about it. Maybe I'll look for something new

So , have you tried this before?Any comment?suggestions?
Please do share

4 comments:

  1. I was suggested this website via my cousin. I am no longer positive whether or
    not this put up is written through him as nobody else realize
    such precise about my trouble. You are wonderful! Thanks!

    Also visit my site - Webster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou ^^ glad to hear that. And thankyou for your cousin too because suggesting this to you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like an amazing product for the skin! but i'm not sure if its really worth it. everyone has a different point of view and i feel like you should try something new maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear! Thank you so much for giving your reviews about this lotion. We always look for reviews before trying a new product on skin. This product sounds good for open pores but the thing i like its bottle is unbreakable because i broke high quality perfumes many times.

    ReplyDelete