Monday, April 7, 2014

Late Vanity Trove January Box

Hey guys.


So this is my first post on April,actually I'm kinda sick right now


Anyway,I'm going to post about my Vanity Trove's Custom Box January.
Yeah I know this is April already but just received it about 2 or 3days ago.
How this can happened? Well I really pissed when I already paid for the box that I have chose and later they mail me if one of the items has sold out. You freaking me? I have paid and you should keep that. She offered me to change it with other samples. And all sachets and most are bb creams. I'm not interested and said I'll wait if there's new item that I like. Later when I mailed her , she offered me a travel sized tube of Avene. I was like "yeah,cool. It's fine." And I asked what kind they offered and it's a daily cleanser and I was like turned down. I have enough cleansers and BB cream samples , you know. So later I mailed them again,and they linked me to their custom box page and I picked one "Scar Gel" . I've difficult time to choose it since there're two other that peaked my interest. But then I think one is a trial series of basic skincare like cleanser etc and passed it. Other one is magic firming moisutrizing cream. I've googled for the review and it's 50:50. So I thought I already have moisturizing cream and I have bad pimple scars on my nose that won't heal for years! So I chose the scar gel. About 2 or 3days later after I informed her the box arrived

Tbh,I'm not that excited >_> and mind you,this post is heavy.lots of pic spamming lol

1. So this is the outter packing,not a card box,but a paper bag and I'm just impressed with the packing


























4. It was wrappednwith bubble wrap and sealed with this vanity trove black seal








 5.I just don't want to torn the seal so I pulled it from the side lol
 6.The box with derma e's envelope
7.so there're brochures about derma e's products that Vanity Trove's sampling this month. So even though mine is January,but since I picked one from this month item,she gave me these brochures.
Haven't read it though



 8. So this is the box,very sturdy indeed and just Classic. Love.it
9.The gold ribbon tip is meant to pull the inner box. No mess like Lola Box because I need to flip it to make the box come out from the cardbox










10. Even it's wrapped nicely inside and no mess at all! Bravo!
So what caught my attention ia that Rp50.000 . Yeah, a voucher , and until now I still don't find the vouchers  I got are useful.more to useless for me.and that Dove logo. I thought "a shampoo?"
Oh heck no
11. So let's pull off the vouchers found the ishine vouchers worth a lot,since it's like a small booklet,with vouchers on each pages! But....... it has expired on the end of March!!! Boomers! :( so sad
And the Sariayu's has expired on the end of January! (Even though I won't use it). I'm quite disappointed they didn't change the expired brochure.and seriously it's not my fault since she's the one who's not keeping my item even though I have paid for it.
12. So,the one that still can be use is a voucher worth IDR50 from Make Over. You need to purchase min IDR150 before though or you can't use it. At first I thought Make Over is some kind of US brand or sth but I was wrong!It's a local brand! How silly am I. Figured that out about a month ago.
And so,I thought there's no Make Over counter here in Medan and I've been posting on my facebook if someone wants it,they can have it for free. But then I read it again and found out there's a counter here in Medan,and I was like yeah,let's check it later,but I dont't really need it ,seriously.Yeah,Indonesian readers,if you want it you can contact me. Mind if you pay for the shipping :v this voucher expires on 1st May


Okay then,so let's check what inside my box and I list it from my most favorite one to the least favorite
 Like , seriously? Lux? -_-
 1. Derma e scar gel+psorzema creme
I'm really excited to use it on my pimple scar and hope it works! Even though I don't know what is the function of the psorzema one. I think I'll do the reading from the brochures soon
 2. So I just took this all in one,and here's the most to the least on the picture
A.Clarins Body Shaping Cream
They said it works! Put it on the area that you want to lose (fat) before exercising.
When my item that has sold out that I mentioned earlier,she did offer me the body shaping cream but I refuse since I don't want double items. It's between avene or clarins' but the cream that I don't get is to repairing skin including from scars. So that's a shame since I anticipated that a lot

B.Clarins Extra Firming Day Cream
If you read my posts,you'll know I need a moisturizing products

C.Avene Sensitive White
Well both of Avene are in the same range,aince it's for whitening and I don't know which works best so both are number 4. I hope my pimple scars fade a little with this
 3. iShine Moisturizing Lipstick
I picked this one since it'll be bad if I don't get a full sized product. I knew that the colors are random but even if doesn't suit me,I can give it to my mom lol /slap
Btw,I forgot to take the pic of the bottom (where the color's shade is written there)
 The packing is simple black with a touch of red heart. The black in the middle is glossy
Here's the color without flash,since the flash one doesn't show the real color. The color is nice , I think I can share this to my mom since I think it's a little bold for me and I'm not a typical lipsticks lover girl







 4.Bioderma Sensibio H2O
I've forgotten that I've picked this one seriously!and it's hidden on the back so I just noticed it when I take out Avene and Clarins. And I put this almost on the end of the list since I've already received it on my January Lola Box (read the review here ) . I think I'll put this on my giveaway box
5.Lux Aqua Sparkle Refreshing Body Wash
Seriously,I don't like it,don't need it,and this can be found everywhere! Can't you give something more hardnto find item? -_- or at least a makeup tool from Masami?
6.Dove Whitening Original Deodorant
So this is not a shampoo,but a deodorant and this sucks! I don't use deo and I'm not fond of it. Thumbs down. Anyone who wants it just comment! :v









So,that's a wrap!
Overall:
Packaging 10/10
Items 8/10

It's not a bad box,this is quite a good one since most of beauty boxes are just bad or so so
But it lacks the surprise element since it's a custom box
But I just checked it few days ago,they've the surprise box subscribtion back!and you still can pick custom box too. It's all up to you

Will I try the surprise box?will I purchase the custom box?

Nah,not now. I'm kinda broke right now :"D
Saving to buy eyeshadow palettes, not only one,but three! :"D

So have you ever subscribed to Vanity Trove's?
Do share

1 comment:

  1. That happens sometimes you know. If you order something it takes time to be delivered, but still you managed to write a review for it!

    ReplyDelete