Monday, April 28, 2014

Naturgo Mud Mask Review - a cheap product to remove your black and whiteheads

hey guys.happy Monday :3
So before I start can I just write about my s*itty Sunday?


So earlier (Sunday morning) I woke up and preparing to perform on JCC (Japanese Contemporary Culture) at Gelanggang Remaja, Medan . I'm performing with my mates for Yosakoi Dance.
So the sensei who invited us to perform told us that we will perform on 12PM and need to arrive around 11.30
So my leader (chief(?)) of yosakoi team told us that we need to arrive at 11PM and set the time 9AM (note that Indonesian people often late from the time set (gomu jikan) and if he called us to gather on 11PM we're absolutely gather on 1PM lol /slap). So I know that we'll makeup-ing each other on that time and I thought I'll just do the makeup at home,and called the taxi around 11.30. So after I called the taxi,I saw messages and my friend's bbm status said "Nanchu live performance now @JCC" . I was shocked!it has started?I tried to call and there's no one picking up the phone.and then I called one of my friend that participate on the cabaret cosplay there and she told me that it has over. I was like "wtf?!" . They said that sensei suddenly moved the schedule earlier and they're also shocked since they're not finish makeup-ing each other. And when I received that I hurried called the taxi to cancel but it was too late!! The taxi has arrived and I must pay Rp10.000 for canceling :(
Wasted my money,and I feel bad for them since I'm the centre (back) in the formation . And of course they're blaming me,not the sensei since I'm the one who late. But hello? Isn't it just the same?you're makeup-ing there and I'm at home and who expect there's sudden changement of schedule?! Tbh on Saturday for rehearsal on the stage I came at 3PM and they're late for 2hours!! It's just my bad luck I guess. Bit seriously I don'tknow how to face them later @_@
So then I thought I already wearing my makeup and set. Nothing to do there,the only reason I must go there has passed. And I thought okay,I'll just go watch a movie and text my friend. So after he (note he's my junior,ex student,friend,nothing more) said okay and bought the ticket suddenly it starts to rain. Heavily. Storm . #letthestormrageon
And I called for taxi and waited but the taxi hasn't come and later they told me that there's no taxi available at the moment and I must wait for 1hour more. I was like "wtf?!" . So,later,I canceled , and he also canceled. He said it's no fun watching a movie alone. I feel bad you know. And I must pay for the ticket!!!!wasted my money and give me more pressure(?)
When I was like ok fine,it's just not my day to go out,suddenly the rain stops -______- *facepalm*

Not my day. Really.

Okay then so now sorry for the longggggg story.let's get back to the main topic!
So if you're looking for a cheap white and blackheads remover you can try a mud mask,and here I'll review Naturgo's

 1. The front
 2. The back . All in japanese. I still can't read it since mostly in Kanji
 3. Black colour.once applied spread it quickly. Easy to remove from your hand with water











Okay,so here's the result after using it (sorry I don't have before after pic,but you can see how it works by seeing the dirt) . I often applied it on my nose

WARNING!it's really disgusting so if you're eating just quickly chew and swallow it lol
Disgusting pics spam!




















Okau,yukk! Can you see that yellowish thing that looks like popping worms?! Yes!that's the dirt.
Of course you won't see much or the appearance is not disgusting when you see it normally but boom!
Take a pic with max zoom and this is what you see!


As you can see it pull out a lot and it works really good for cheap product. And I'm quite satisfied with it. You can apply it on your whole face or some part. 1 pack is enough for many times usage.seriously
It has some light scent of fresh water (?)
Every times I use it on my nose I always confused how to peel it and end up making weird nose lol
It hurts a bit when you peel it especially if you have dry patchy skin. At first I thought it's easy to wash and just wash it,problems solved. But my friend said if you wash it,doesn't it just the same you won't clean anything?since the heads are removed by pulling it out.
She got a point.

Okay so here's the steps how to use it:
1.clean face,if you can when you wash your face use warm water so the pores open up
2.you can applied some toner before applying the mask
3.apply the mud mask
4.wait until it dry for 15-20minutes then peel it
5.wash your face with cold water to close the pores
6.apply some pore lotion/cream then continue with next steps of your skincare routine

You can buy it from me :3
Note that there's a fake for this product OAO

So what do I think about this products???

PROS
1.Cheap!
2.Works really well

CONS
none

RATINGS


5 of 5!

Would I repurchase?
Absolutely yes!

So have you tried this product?or do you have favorite black and whiteheads remover?
Do share


1 comment:

  1. Mud masks are very good for the skin as they improve tightness and also remove the dirt and impurities. That's a good review of the mask. I will try this out.

    ReplyDelete