Friday, February 21, 2014

Dewytree Aqua Collagen Peptide Multi Cream Review

So this thing has been on my table for a long time,dusty .
Why?
Okay,so here's what happened.
My face that time (when I bought this item) is really dry and peeling after using Etude House AC Clinic Trial Kit (review here and here ). So I've been itching for "miracle in a bottle" and I found this product with really positive reviews so without thinking too much I decided to go and grab it.
It's quite pricey,really,but the fact I read from bloggers' reviews made me blind!
This item come along with my purchase of  Innisfree Jejubija anti trouble kit (seriously I don't use all the items inside,I'm just hunting for the essence (the full size are (since it's 2types) pricey!),and it comes in 2types with 2sachets each,and I only used 1sachet each,so the rest I'm selling until now with low price, It includes cleanser,toner,emulsion,and essence 2types 1sachet each. You can buy all or seperately with cheap price,and it's limited box! Yahoo~ Mail me if you want to buy it! *wink*) , and Dewytree AC Dew Trouble Calming Calamine Spot (I'll review this later) and I bought this Calamine Spot without thinking twice (it means at least I think for once,not like the cream I hurried go grab it ._. ) and along with it I got some generous free items that I haven't use until now.
Oh yeah almost forgot! Dewytree is a Korean product and quite famous out there (well still not popular in Indonesia)
So ,without more blabbering ,here it is!
1. The front with title,what it claims to be,the ml of the product,the logos
2. This angled photo I made to show you guys the print on top
3. The side with English text for descriptions,directions,and ingredients. I don't take any picture of the Hangul text
4.Quite a shape,huh?
5.The gorgeous print on the top of the cap,and the seal.I noticed Dewytree's products have this transparent seal that easily broke with just a slight movement OAO
6.The expiry date. I like products that show the expiry date rather than manufacture date
7. It's protected with a lid.Doesn't come with spatula,so you need to scoop it out with your finger
8.Inside
9.Sorry for the flashy picture >_>

10.Zoom!
It's really hard to take a good picture of the cream. As you can see it's quite thick,not watery

11. Spread! you can see the bottom is shinier for the moisturizing property




















So,this cream claims to be a multi cream that hydrates and moisturizing skin. It has a bit cooling sensation when applied,absorbs fast,easy to lather even though it's thick
I applied this at night and when I woke up my face has this bouncy moisturized feeling ,but sadly it doesn't last long.That smooth moisturized feeling is gone when I washed my face!
And I noticed that the pores on my cheek are visible! Even though I have really small pores on my cheek ,and I need to shrink it with my emultion and that makes my cheek drier since it has alcohol property! GAANNGGG! I really want to scream for wasting my money.


This product is a miracle for other bloggers that have tried this before but why only I suffer from this product?

And what makes me not so excited to try this on the first time after it arrived at my home when I saw the ingredients! PARABEN!!! URGHHH. Great,it just ruined my mood

So what do I think??

PROS:
1.Multi cream with hydrating and moisturizing property
2.Cool sensation when applied (even a little bit)
3.Absorbs fast
4.Don't break me out
5.Moisturizing without makes my face oily and greasy

CONS:
1.Contains paraben!
2.Enlarges my pores!
3.The smooth sensation is gone after cleansing ! (not permanent)
4.Pricey!
5.Hard to find!
6.No spatula !

RATINGS:



2 out of 5stars

Will I repurchase?
Heck no!

This is suitable for:
1.Dry to normal skin,and normal to combination skin,also combination to oily skin. It doesn't gives you greasy oily feeling
2.If your face is really dry along with peeling,for my opinion,you can add other moisturizing property,or other cream
3.Non sensitive to paraben skin
4.If you're not sensitive to alcohol,and it enlarges your pores,you can just slap your pore shrinking product to those areas

So have you tried this?What's your favorite Dewytree's product?Or any suggestion for good moisturizing cream?
Do share

3 comments:

  1. This blog is really helpful regarding all educational knowledge I earned. It covered a great area of subject which can assist a lot of needy people. Everything mentioned here is clear and very useful.
    คอลลาเจน ดีอย่างไร

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is truly a well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so engaged in this material that I couldn’t wait reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thanks. تجربتي مع الكلوروفيل

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is the kind of information I have been trying to find. Thank you for writing this information. It has proved utmost beneficial for me. بروبيوتيك النهدي

    ReplyDelete