Thursday, February 20, 2014

LOLA BOX FEBRUARY

(19th February)
Hey guys!Long time no post!
Phewww.
Have been quite busy,and quite lazy when I'm not busy LOL
So,today I received my Lola Box for February (subscribed for 3months) (you can check my January's box  here)
I'm quite excited to received it early (earlier than my first box) and decided to open it right away! Even though my mom's watching I don't care! (Usually for this kind of box even though my mom knew there's a package arrived,she doesn't know that's mine since I own online shops and even though she realized it's mine later,she won't 'sneak peak' my box,she will be quite angry if she found out that I bought a box that contains random items in sample/travel size since it looks like I paid for freebies that the company (which own the 'box business') received from their purchase/ cooperation especially if she found out most of the products are useless (depends on our taste)(You know what I'm saying?)
And I REGRET that I opened my box in front of my mom!
Here's why!

1.So excited to receive this! Different from usual JNE's plastic packing that can be easily open with 'stick' type plastic that can be use again since we don't need to torn the plastic,but this one is 'sealed' type so I need to torn it. But it doesn't matter! What's matter is the box!
2. Open the packing. The January Box is well sealed from the company and when we pull it ,it won't torn the box.But this one sealed with regular large tape so it torn the box .that's why I don't took picture of the outer box
3. The purple box. Again when I accidentally shake the box it feels very light and only few items on it I guess
And this box is not perfumed like before

4. Inside
5. 20% off brochure from Luxola for Glam-It!
products! Valid from 15th February-14th March. I've checked the link and not interested in any product. So if you want this brochure let me know (you can mail me/comment) and I'll give it to you for free (but of course you'll pay for the shipping)
6. All the products
7. Arranged the products. So I was like... that's it? that's all?None of this makes me excited in 1st glance!










8. Mentholatum Acnes Tea Tree Oil Clay Mask. So this supposed to be a mask for troubled skin.I don't really need it since I already owned a clay mask from Innisfree (which I'll review for you guys later) and this is supposed to be for acnes ,my guessing it'll drying up even a little ,so I already have really cracked face.Maybe I'll try it later when I already settle down my cracking face










9.The descriptions,ingredients,blah blah blah on the back.Click to zoom


10. So this is sample and sample and sample from Juara.My guessing it's a local brand ,it really shows from the name and the batik on the bag. But my guessing is wrong since it's written made in USA . But the inspiration does come from Bali
There's a brochure included and my mom's really upset she thought I only received a brochure ._.





11. From left to right
a. Candlenut Body creme
I guess it's a body product and as you know I'm too lazy to use products for body. I even haven't use my Wangsa Jelita lotion from last month's box!To be true I haven't try any items from last month's box!)
b. Sweet Black Tea & Rice Facial Moisturizer
Yeap,from the name it's a moisturizer (lotion) for face. I guess I'll try it someday
c. Rice Facial Cleanser : a makeup remover, I guess I will use this too someday!


12. The back,with full descriptions (but no ingredients list)









13. Wonderstruck Taylor Swift Eau de Parfum . Okay, so the good point is it's not cheap product's sample . But ! If you follow my post you can see I'm not into perfumes! So this is a waste for me!













14.The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil. It's for blemished skin. Sadly there's no description for the usage . I mean this is use in which step of skincare ? And can you see why the bottle is outside the box? It has been out of the box from the first time I opened the box. Try to put it back but it keeps rolling away ;_;


15. An organic soap bar from Soap Ville. Great! Another soap! *eyes roll* . What kind of crap is this?? even though it's quite pricey for a soap but I'm not expecting to receive soap for every box!








16. This is the worst for me (well it's a great item for you who loves to decorate your nails)
I'm not a type of girl who likes to decorate or polishing my nails. So it's a super crap!



17. The products' list inside the box on the back of the brochure along with the descriptions and prices












So that's all. This month's box is a TOTAL CRAP! I don't need any of this to be honest. It feels I just throw away my money since I'm on crisis now for hauls and deadline!

What at least I still can use :
1. Mentholatum Acnes Tea Tree Oil Clay Mask
2.Juara
3.The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil
4.Soap Bar

Super duper no crappy stuffs:
1.Glam-It! 'Nailed' Nail Decals
2.Wonderstruck Taylow Swift Eau de Parfume
3.Luxola Brochure 20% off

WORST! GAHHHHH
Almost like my Beauty Treats's Box
I have 1month left for the subscription since I subscribed it for 3months

I just wish next month's box won't be disappointing
You can subscribe Lola Box here

So have you receive your box?What do you think?
Do share

2 comments:

  1. prodaja kartonaža in embalaža i never know the use of adobe shadow until i saw this post. thank you for this! this is very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the reason marketing promotions campaigns so that you can useful investigate earlier than posting. It will be easier to put in writing more effective place like this. essential oil boxes

    ReplyDelete