Sunday, November 10, 2013

Skinfood Almond Milk Rich Foot Cream Review

Love your feet!
Well my reaction for that is : MEH.
But now I'm like OMG! I need to do something for my feet,quick!

Whoa! You might thinking what the hell is happening here XD
Okay,it's quite not too short,and not too long story why I panicked. Let's try!
I'm a freshman (university). I took Japaneses Literature major and there're a lot of clubs that will make you confuse to decide which one (you can take as many as you want but I don't have a lot of spare time,I need to rest and what I mean rest is playing my phone LOL ) . Then I picked YOSAKOI. The place where we practice is really bad. the floor is not smooth,must be careful no to steps on rocks,pointy cement,worse,.. glasses. Of course it's not clean since it's outdoor I mean on the roof. Dust everywhere! So after practicing for like 2weeks my feet starts to get rough,and some skin breaks!I don't know how to say it in English but in Bahasa it's what you called "KAPALAN" (bad at describing,sorry X_X )

I remembered I saw a product from skin food for foot treatment when I'm looking for some body creams that my friend asked me (I open online shop business) and I looked up it's Almond Milk Rich Foot Cream . It's quite pricey but I purchased it anyway.

So here it is!

1. FRONT
*Logo
*Brand
*Name
*Volume
*Brand's description
*Manufacture's date



 2. The website on the left
 3. Zoom In Manufacture's Date
4.Back
*Descriptions and How to Use in English and Hangul
*Ingredients in English and Hangul
*Other writings in Hangul that I don't understand LOL

You can click the image to view it on larger size*

Descriptions:
A creamy foot cream that contains almond extract and milk protein,and helps protect feet against dryness

How to Use:
Apply onto feet after bath or shower,or as often as desired throughout the day.For extremely dry and cracked feet,use daily before you sleep


Okay,I don't recommend to use it after bath/shower since it's:
a) Pricey and such a waste since we walk around to do activities and some of the cream might stick to the floor


b) Slippery after using it since it doesn't absorb quick

 
I usually use this every night when I already laid on my bed to sleep. Carefully move my feet to not touching things like bed cover,blanket,etc
 5.Comes sealed with silver seal .

6. Flip cap.
Sorry for the messed up cream XO . My mom tried to use it and she's really messy. I've cleaned it over and over but she always makes the mess


I haven't use it for some time because of my laziness so my mom using it almost daily and this is what happened when I open it and already tried to clean some of it (can't imagine if I take the shot without cleaning it)








 7. Quite creamy and sticky texture
 8. It has white color.

 9&10.Spread on my hand on the right side without flash and with flash.
You can see it's brighter/shinier on the right side

















Now is the swatches of my feet during the first few weeks after joining the club

If you're eating right now finish it quickly! SPAM!


1. Right bare foot with flash

YUCK!














2. Left bare foot without flash

Not really bad ..














3. Right foot after applying with flash

The dry patches aren't that visible compare to number 1















4.Left foot after applying with flash

Way much better !
















The swatches are the first time usage.
I used it daily for 1-1,5months or so and I'm satisfied!


The puffy skin starts to dry to peel and I cut it .
To remember that the cream is for moisturizing not for exfoliating so it didn't exfoliate completely (exfoliated mine for 3/4 but I guess it might exfoliate completely if I use it longer. I stopped because I get too lazy) and it makes my skin smoother.
My mom used Kanna Foot Cream but she tried mine.When I asked her is it good/not after she using it for 1week she didn't give any comment ,sometimes she answered "Nah-- so so" or "It's really bad!It makes my heels drier" but of course she's lying! If it's bad why she still use it until now? Sometimes when I'm asleep she sneaks and grab it LOL

For the scent it reminds me with melting milk chocolate/chocolate with nuts or so. I love the smell. It lasts for a very long time until you wash it clean

The texture is rich , not really sticky,and creamy. But after you applied it, it's quite sticky and it takes time to absorb

Right now my feet still had some left. Not completely heal,but for me it's fine already LOL
Sometimes I use it for some spot of dry patches on my hands/arms



CONCLUSION
PROS
1.Moisturizing
2.Helps to peel my bumpy broken skin
3.The scent!

CONS
1.PRICEY
2.Takes time to absorb
3.Sticky

RATINGS
out of 5 stars since it's pricey LOL

Will I Repurchase?
For the peeling part I have my eyes on Etude House Foot Mask,but it's pricey too and I'm still feeling okay with my feet. For moisturizing part,..well to be honest I'm to lazy to apply it but if my feet (hopefully not) get really dry and messed up and I start to run out of the product I guess I'll look for other foot cream that's cheaper than this


So have you tried this foot cream?any comments?or suggestion?
Do share

7 comments:

  1. Howdy very cool web site!! Man .. Excellent .. Superb ..
    I'll bookmark your blog and take the feeds also?

    I'm glad to seek out numerous useful information here within the
    post, we want develop extra techniques on this regard, thank you
    for sharing. . . . . .

    Also visit my weblog - search engine optimization; http://seofornown4eva.com,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello ^^ wow thankyou,I'm still a newbie though but happy to hear that I can share useful infos for my readers ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sites are important because they provide a large dose of useful information ... OrganicDonkey Milk Soap

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I learn some new stuff from it too, thanks for sharing your information. Wavy bars

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super-Duper site! I am Loving it!! Will come back again, Im taking your feed also, Thanks. Wavy bars

    ReplyDelete