Monday, May 12, 2014

Kiss Me Heroine Make Smooth Liquid Eyeliner #01 Jet Black Review

Hey guys!
Happy Monday and it's May!
Yeah I know I haven't post anything for a long time, due to my busy days (doing some kind of homework),black out (yes,hail to Medan),and so on.
So,to start it off,how about another eyeliner review?
This is my 2nd attempt to find the best which is waterproof and smudgeproof eyeliner,and not to mention in pen type with bold colors :v
I've been googling for reviews and I know that Japan's is the best for eye makeup and the price really , not that friendly for my pocket,..but if I find my true love,why not spend a little more?
So , you might know my 1st eyeliner doesn't go well,so I decided to buy this on my mini haul and let's see the baby!
 1. So this is the emptied box and yes,bad lighting,and please ignore the bg =W=
I just love the eye picture on the bottom,the eyeliner looks promisingly smooth!
2.the back. Okay,I opened the box in hurried back then,thus,...making the box ruined :v descriptions , ingredients,bla3x
 3. It's in purple with gold logos and writings. Just can't get a good lighting!! Sorry
 4. It's sealed with this code bar stampy thing and I never remove it lol I just simply bend it and pull it. First try,hard,but after that,no prob
 5. The brush is really thin!!! Super thin <3 but it's more fragile than holika-holika of course
6. Without flash,trying to get near the window . See the line is very thin and black?


7. With flash













Okay,seriously idk how the f the pigment is bolg on my hand but not on my lids! Seriously it's depressing to keep layering to get that black ! The holika-holika is wayyyy much better for the pigment rather than this !
Okay,and now it claims to be water and smudgeproof. Let's check it out

Smudgeproof test
 1. I tried to smudge it on the bottom side and it smudge but a littleeeeeeee and it's quite hard when I rubbed it. Smudgeproof?yes.
2. With flash













Waterproof test
1. Tested on running water. Still there.
Waterproof?yes.
2.with flash














Smudge+waterproof test
1. Rub it one time and not that hard but it's gone! Wow!so lame!imagine you're crying and rub your eyes from sobbing. Well at least it doesn't leave much panda eyes from the eyeliner spreading everywhere,since it's totally gone but if your eyes are watery enough

Failed




So,tbh,I'm rarely use eyeliner! And for which I can remember I did practice with this,but not often. And now the last time I tried it (practice) it has dried out. Wtf. It's sooo expensive,and now it has emptied?! I locked it really tight you know. Gosh my heart feels like someone just stabbed me!
And what annoys me when I'm practicing,it stings my eyes! Idk what kind of chemical they use,but I never experience it with my holika-holika. That makes me really hard to draw the eyeliner near the lash lines or whatever you call it.
But I can't say how long it last when you're hanging out  wearing this since I only went out 1 time with this eyeliner and on a wedding party at night,so it doesn't that long. And I think I can't really test it now since it's emptied
Tbh I'm really disappointed. And when my eyeliner has dried on my lids when I tried to rub it,it flakes!bleeds! Oh gosh! =_=

So just let's be short,here's my conclusion

PROS:
1.thin brush
2.dries quick
3.smudgeproof
4.waterproof

CONS:
1.pricey
2.not smudge+waterproof
3.it stings my eyes
4.after dried,rub it,it flakes,bleeds!on my lids
5.idk why but mine emptied really fast.feels so cheated
6.not that pigmented,sheer black.
7.cannot precisely draw a perfect wink,since the colors bleeds a little.

RATINGS


1 out of 5
I know I'm being mean since it has some pros,but the fact that the price is so not worth it just makes me cut every stars I have.

Will I Repurchase?
Do you even want to know the answer?

I just don't get it,a lot of people like this product evem it's not HG but still it's a good stuff,but it's just not for me :/

So,what do you think?any good eyeliner to recommend me?
Do share

3 comments:

  1. Finding a good eyeliner is one heck of a job. At times the brush is too thick or too thin. What to do? This eyeliner looks great. I think I will try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many images on this post. Maybe it’s my internet’s fault, but just in case it’s not can you fix the error. Anyway thank you for this lovely post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A viable logo plans have the capacity to impart promptly to the customers with a limited ability to focus. logo design service

    ReplyDelete