Monday, May 26, 2014

Etude House Moistfull Collagen Enriched Cream - First Impression Review

Ola! Happy Monday all and wow I've been absent for a long time @_@ Yeap,busy weeks.
So to make that up,actually I want to post my saviour cream or my HG foundation but ended up poating thia since the photo is incomplete .-.
So,like the title,you know what're we going to review. And why it's first impression?because it's my mom's and I only tried it once (with her permission of course)
This was a longgggg time ago when my skin is in the fatal condition (okay,too dramatic) because my trial using Etude House AC Clinic Trial Kit (reviews here and here)
So let's see how it looks like
 1.So here how it looks like,there's a free mini sized of the essence. Credits to yesstyle (I don't have the picture)










2.Credits to rini shop on ebay













So,I never use the essence,only the cream,ONCE. Why? Actually this cream has a strong scent,especially the essence. Even though I'm not allergy with that but I just want to avoid strong fragranced products to prevent more chemical. I don't need to sniff on it , just sitting few metres from my mom when applying thia,I still can smell it clearly. Oh wow.
So as long as I remembered the texture is white,quite thick,but easy to spread,but doesn't absorb really fast. When I woke up I found my skin is quite moisturized but it doesn't last long sadly,it disappeared as soon after I washed my face :O

Just fyi this product is a bestseller cream in Etude House

So,that's it,yeah I know it's short but I only used it once,okay?

PROS:
Actually I'm not impressed on anything. Thick white cream,easy to lather,like...almost all the cream works that way

CONS:
1.Strong scent,heavily fragranced
2.Took a little time to absorb
3.Moisture disappeared as soon after wash

RATINGS:


1 out of 5 stars

Will I Purchase This?
No. I think this cream works decently and suits more for normal skin. If you're having dry or extremely dry skin,this is not enough. I don't wanna be mean with the star I gave but that's the truth even though this is a hit and big raves but for me it's just a "so so" product,nothing special

So,what do you think? Have you tried this?what is your favorite cream?
Do share

2 comments:

  1. 1 out of 5, mean should not go for it, that is why I consult internet for reviews before buying any product, thank you for sharing the review with us

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very excellent blog post. I am thankful for your blog post. I have found a lot of approaches after visiting your post. حبوب اوميغا 3 للتسمين

    ReplyDelete