Friday, November 8, 2013

Etude House AC Clinic Trial Kit Revew SECOND THOUGHT

Ola! I'm back!Got problem with my internet again but thank God it's over!
So, you guys might have read my review about EH AC Clinic Trial before (you can check it here)
and that time I've been using it for maybe about 1month or so and I loved the Cleanser and the Toner most!

But now I'll give you the review of my SECOND THOUGHT after using it for 4MONTHS and pardon me if I didn't insert any picture because you can see it on my first review

A. AC CLINIC DAILY ACNE FOAM CLEANSER

Yes I love it...BUT after using it for a moment after my review my skin got DRIED UP.
Sure it really cleanse well and give that 'fresh' feeling so it's normal it it gives 'TIGHT" sensation after cleansing. But it's not just that,my skin from oily become soooo dry and some of it half peeled so it's a BIG NO if I use BB cream because it really shows the dry patch

For some people this cleanser is GREAT because they use cream,moisturizer,etc but I'm still new that time. I don't use any moisturizer or cream or whatever except AC Clinic Gel Lotion that I got from the pouch.

I suggest this product is worth it for OILY SKIN TYPE and don't because you think your skin is oily you don't need any moisturizer. BIG WRONG! Trust me I've experienced it


I think I used up all for 2months or so

Conclusion
PROS
1. Cleanse well
2. It has active ingredients to prevent and heal acnes
3. Fresh feeling when cleansing
4.Good for oily skin type
5.A little goes along the way
6.Easy to lather

CONS
1.It gives tight sensation after using it so I must splat my face with some moisturizer immediately
2.For long term usage it really dries my skin

Ratings
 out of 5 stars

Will I repurchase?
NO. There's way much better cleanser out there and I'll try some

B. AC CLINIC DAILY TONER

I admit it's good to remove the dirt that still left on my face after cleansing,and it gives a cool sensation and my face feels like FRESH. But sadly after long term usage some spot of my face irritates and bumps appear on the right and left side of my nose (not the nose) like someone just slapped me hard and also it's red like rash or something !It can appears when I'm toning,or right after toning,or.. a few moment after toning!
And it really helps to DRYING my skin! OMG!

At first I thought my skin tends to dry and irritates since I'm using the BB cream from this line daily (the first time I used this I only use the BB cream sometimes,but later when I got a job I'm using this almost everyday)
but still I'm using the toner and BB cream. It continues until the state of BLEEDING !
Yes,it's true! Some area of my face show the veins,and sometimes bleed because my skin is thin,and the drying up stuff really makes my skin thinner!
After some moments later I realized that it's not the BB cream's fault,but it's because of the toner. I immediately stop using it regularly only using it after cleansing my face from BB cream but it doesn't last very long though because the moment when I realized it , it almost finish!

I think I used up all about 1-2weeks after I used up the cleanser

CONCLUSION
PROS
1.Removes dirt or left makeup well
2.Fresh sensation when using it
3.Good for oily skin type

CONS
1. Dries up my skin
2. My skin got thinner to the point until it shows the veins and bleed
3. Irritates some spot of my face

RATINGS
out of 5stars

WILL I REPURCHASE?
DEFINITELY NO. Gonna try others

C. AC CLINIC DAILY GEL LOTION

From the first review you can see that I don't really like it but after some time later I LOVE IT!
It does give the sticky feeling where you feel like your face is stiff but I don't really mind.

Because when I applied it on my face and there's like some small zits or will be the small zits quickly dried up! So I don't need to put any acne cream,powder,etc for those small zits. And it also quite moisturizing
I used up all about 3-3,5months


CONCLUSION
PROS
1. Quite moisturizing
2. Good for all skin types
3. Dries up small zits
4.Absorbed quite fast

CONS
1. The sticky feeling that makes the face 'stiff'

RATINGS
out of 5 stars

WILL I REPURCHASE?
I want to but I'm still confused because I want to try others too and I'm sort out of money LOL
But 80% will repurchase it in the future

D. AC CLINIC DAILY SUN BB CREAM SPF30/PA++

First thing it doesn't clogged the pores so it's okay if you applied it to cover your pimples .
But other than that it's just so-so for me. Not really impressed. I only impressed it brighten my skin a little and my dark scars start to fade even not completely fade. But I suppose almost all BB Creams can do that job.
I believe it will glide quite smoothly on other people's skin since my skin really dry and it shows my dry patches.
It comes only in one shade but that's not a big problem for me because I have quite fair skin but sometimes it really annoyed me because it doesn't cover much my acnes (since my skin is quite fair,all my scars and acnes really visible and the color is quite 'show up') and even I tried to layer it up it's not much different

I have used it for 4-4,5months but it still not finish,and my order for other BB cream has arrived and I swap my BB cream. I just got bored you know LOL
I'll give you the swatches on my other post later,but it's comparison with my other BB Cream
 





Info: I heard that Etude House has discontinued the BB Cream on full size tube,so you only can get this on the trial kit

CONCLUSION
PROS
1. Has SPF 30/PA++
2. Doesn't clogged pores
3. A little goes along the way
4. Brighten my skin a little bit (helps to fade some scars too even not completely)

CONS
1. Come in one shade (but that's not a big problem for me)
2. So-so coverage , in my case : meh. I need more coverage
3. Even after layered up it gives not much different
4. I still got some sunburns on some spot of my face (maybe I need a higher SPF)

RATINGS
out of 5stars

WILL I REPURCHASE?
NO. There's a lot more of BB Creams out there to try

E. AC CLINIC PINK POWDER SPOT + COTTON BUDS

I'm not quite impressed at first. But now I'm reconsidering to repurchase it or not.
Yes it takes time to heal the acnes. But I found out if  I use it regularly on the spot when I feel like there's going to grow one, it will prevent it to grow and disappear! But not for all of my acnes sadly
When I dip my cotton bud, the liquid (or alcohol I think since it smells like that) absorbs to the bud,so after using it for some moment you can see the liquid is starting to disappear until the point it dried up. Right now I've run out of the liquid,but I still can take the powder easily,but I guess after some moments later it will completely dry and it's hard to take the powder out
For the cotton buds if I'm not mistaken the kit has 10 . I love it. Great material ! Way different from the buds I bought from market


Right now I'm still using it and I almost run out, but I also had other (1) acne medicine that my dad bought for me .

CONCLUSION
PROS
1. Prevent some acnes to grow
2. Great quality of the cotton buds

CONS
1. Takes time to heal
2. The liquid absorbed to the bud,afraid if I purchase the full version I don't have enough time to finish it before it dries (unless I had tons of acnes LOL wish not! )

RATINGS
out of 5 stars

WILL I REPURCHASE?
Still confused. I had my eyes on other brands,but afraid if it doesn't work for me I must order and wait for pre-order. To buy it all in one time, I don't have enough money.I've spent A LOT from my Haul



So I guess that's all. I'll update if I got third thought LOL /slap
All the items above is in sample (mini) size
I have oily combination skin (super oily on my nose,oily on my forehead, normal on my cheek)(that time) and super sensitive!But now I have quite oily nose,dry skin,and still.super sensitive!


I suspect those contains alcohol (which I think my skin is sensitive to it), so if you're sensitive to alcohol, it's better to only use the one for the acnes (like pink powder spot,intense liquid spot,etc)
So,have you tried it before? Any comments ? Suggestions? Others?
Please do share




No comments:

Post a Comment