Tuesday, December 31, 2013

THE FACE SHOP CLEAN FACE BLEMISH ZERO CLARIFYING TONER REVIEW

Hey everyone~


sorry for the super duper late review, I've been busy for a while to face my JLPT test on 1st december,but yeah,I thought I'll make a post afer the test but things aren't going that smooth . My blackberry was broken and really awful that it was sent to Jakarta for 1-2months. My God. And my memory card reader ... I guess it's broken already since it can't transfer/connect my data to the computer. Sucks.
and things get busier and busier and since I open my new online shop page things get more busier. Oh yes,plase kindly check and like it http://www.facebook.com/cosushop , sells cosplay stuffs and you can request your own,also sells bags,shoes,acc,etc that suits for daily use. But....if you're not interested you can go for http://www.facebook.com/mybeautyplay for skincare and beautycare,or http://www.facebook.com/ZettaiKawaiiBoutique (that's mouthfull) sells clothes,bags,shoes,hats,acc,etc. Okay... so yeah, I'm kind of promoting now lol ,but all my reviews about stuffs in my blog is my own opinion,speaks the truth. But what suitable for me,might be not suitable for you and so on.
okay,let's not wasting any time, back to the review
today I'm going to review my favorite toner, *drumrolls* THE FACE SHOP CLEAN FACE BLEMISH ZERO CLARIFYING TONER (again,mouthfull). If you read my previous posts,you'll know that my face is sensitive to alcohol,especially in a big amount , and I checked a lot of toner contains alcohol. I'm so desperate and I keep randomly type a brand and free alcohol on google and I found this! It's a miracle! So here we go to the picturessss
1.This is the front. I forgot to take the back picture

But IF I'm not mistaken the back is plain (I'm to lazy to go grab and check it :v ).
It comes in transparent bottle made of good solid plastic with a touch of light blue color and silver cap. I just love the packaging ,it makes me feeling fresh just by looking at it LOL.
And the quote below the 'clarifying toner' is just so serious! It shows how confident the product to solves your skin problems .(WHY SO SERIOUS?) /slap
It's written that it's FREE from :
a. MINERAL OIL
b.ALCOHOL
c.SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCE

This is what I need!!!! Don't you know how hard to find a toner free from alcohol?!



You can see the number '2' there? It shows the steps if you're using their line . I think it's really great and helpful for a newbie , believe me,I've experienced that *blush*

2. I love it came with a seal





















 3.Pour it on a cotton pad
 4. After toning my face with the cotton pad
I don't have any cleansing oil/cream/etc to clean my makeup (bb cream at least) ,so I just wash my face with a cleanser and tone my face.It there's any dirt/residue/leftover, this toner will clean it up right away! It makes my skin feeling fresh. But I don't know sometimes when I'm toning there's a warm sensation on face (like when people got excited,and the face become warm-hot) but it's not burning sensation because there's no sign of itching/rash/irritation. But to mention since my skin is sensitive,a slight pressure when I'm dapping or touching my skin gets red easily so when I'm toning in a hurry or pressing to strong my face get a little bit red and if I pour too many and use it all on my face until it's quite wet sometimes my cheek/nose turns red. But it's not a really big deal to me since it'll fade quickly. What I like beside it suits me is it doesn't sting on my eyes when I'm toning near my eyes . THAT'S A BIG PLUS!
I've been using this toner for about 3weeks after I run out of my Etude House AC Clinic toner (you can read my review of the first thought here and second thought here) and there's about 1/4 left now. My mom starts using this toner for 1-2weeks but not daily since she's quite lazy and I think she loves it since she continue using it. But I don't know how often/how much she used the toner because suddenly my toner quickly 'disappear' ._.

So,let's go to the conclusion

PROS:
1.NO ALCOHOL! NO MINERAL OIL! NO SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCE! (THUMBS UP!!!)
2.Neutral scent (since it doen't contain synthetic fragrance)
3.Fresh feeling
4.Removes leftover/residue/dirt
5..Doesn't sting on my eyes
6.Cool packaging,made of solid plastic!(no need to worry to bring it along on your bag when travelling)

CONS:
NONE

RATINGS


5 of 5 stars!!!



WILL I REPURCHASE?
YES!!! And I'll try other toner if I had more money and if there's other non alcohol toner.

So,have you tried this toner?Any comment?Suggestions? Or do you have any great toner to recommend me?
Please do share ~

2 comments:

  1. I don't remember last time I saw review with 5 out of 5 rating. I believe I also need to give this product a try and hope that it is as good as you have narrated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For people with sensitive skin who cannot use harsh scrubs, this turns your everyday facial cleanser into a light exfoliant.  BLACKWOOD FOR MEN

    ReplyDelete