Saturday, December 28, 2013

HAPPY SATURDAY

Hey guys! It's weekend!


But I think this weekend is not really special since it's HOLIDAY SEASON! LOL
So,first of all I'm so sorry that this post is not skincare/makeup review.
If you follow my story here you'll know why

So,yesterday I went to Sun Plaza with my boy-friendS (so,male friends,not that kind of you know what I mean :b) to watch a movie. Met a girl , my friend's friend that just got back to her hometown from Singapore. She's such a lovely person
So,sadly she only joined us for late lunch-y and after that she left, me and my boy-friends go to watch a movie. HOBBIT : The Desolation of Smaug !























I actually want to watch 47Ronin first. I've heard a little bit there'll be a movie like ronin ronin but I'm not interested to know more.But it changes when I saw a youtube channel (make over tutorial video),you can watch it here . I just looovveeee her videos! Such a talented person! (dope2111) . It caught my attention and makes me want to watch the movie LOL .













But,sadly my friends love HOBBIT, so I decided to joined them . I want to watch it though even it comes in 2nd place on my what to watch list :b
So I was like "Oh,well...Here we go!" (prepare myself for sitting almost 3hours) Lol
Yes,it's a really lonnnngggg movie ,when the movie ended,one of my friend shocked and said "That's it?Where's the rest?" Really a maniac. Even it's a really superb movie and it ended in a very exciting scene I can't stand to sit longer there. Erghhh.
But if you're in Medan,you better watch it,great movie! And I was shocked when I knew the ticket is only IDR50! Usually for 3D is IDR70 and to remember it's Friday and the price is higher than Monday-Thursday's price.
So,..after the movie I look at my watch and it's already like 9.30PM! So I walked and walked for a little bit and remember that I must buy a new memory card reader , so I went to the shop and WTF! It cost me IDR50! The last time I bought it's only IDR20! My friend told me it's not that expensive so I didn't buy it. I'm waiting if I go to Thamrin Plaza,than I might buy one. Regret I didn't ask my mom to buy one for me since she's at Thamrin Plaza before I went to Sun Plaza (because I didn't expect it's so expensive).
So now you know why I can't post new reviews . Sorry, but I promise I'll post a lot when I bought that thing! Okay? LOL

So,..that's all what I want to post.
See,you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment