Tuesday, March 4, 2014

My Mini Haul from KL not from Online Shops

Hey hey!Sorry for the absent!
To start this new month,let's open with mini haul post!
My first ever haul post! LOL /slap
So I have write it down this post about 1 week ago but I haven't finish yet,so let's finish it now!!


****
Sorry for late post for this because my trip to KL was 2weeks ago LOL /slap
Well,this is not a big haul whatsoever but I'm posting this because I NEVER BUY ANY SKINCARE/MAKEUP PRODUCT BEFORE ON MY TRIPS. so this is my first time,and bought it on the market,not olshops.
So I was looking for Bioderma Sensibio H2O in full size since there's no market in my place even Guardian sell this and since it's said that this baby has launched in Jakarta so I thought this baby will be easily find at Guardians in KL (but I was wrong!I've searched everywhere but none!)
Sad,but the good thing is I found all this baby!
1.An one piece dress that's major expensive! (about IDR400++)

Actually I've bought quite some new clothes,but I only took this picture since I like it the most(?)

Then a mask pack in purple color (Black Pearl) from My Sister's Diary (the gold one is my mom's)
An eyeliner from Kiss Me (on the right of my mask)
A limited pack duo of mascara and the remover from Kiss Me (below my mask pack)
And a makeup remover from Bifesta!
(The one mascara from Kiss Me on the top right is my friend's (she asked me to buy it and she will pay after I came back))

2.This is awesome! Made my day! Saw this one last pack on the shelf I couldn't even believe it I thought that's just a picture wtf lol
It's a limited edition for Christmas and I'm so lucky I got this on February XD
It only cost me like one mascara from this brand,but I got an extra for the mascara remover!
Can't stop keep smiling after bought this even though I wish for a duo combo of mascara and eyeliner /slap


tbh at first I'm confused to pick Majolica Majorca's or Kiss Me's (the store has that two brands) but never mind Majolica Majorca! No thinking twice! A limited last one pack ,who can resist? *cough*

Oh yeah btw it's the long lash type mascara

3. And tomorrow....I found this!!!!(In a different store)
A limited edition of Majolica Majorca's anniversary set that contains a mascara,pencil eyelner,four eyeshadows,lip plumper,and a mirror! Great deal!
But I have no regret,since I'm not really interested and it still cost me a neck-choking price.
Say goodbye!
4. Bought on the same day with my mascara pack.
A water based makeup remover from Bifesta.
Seriously I'm desperate to look a tube of Bioderma's but nay,nowhere to be found. So I decided to take a look for other brands. Read the ingredients list and a lot of the brands that the store sells have safe ingredients! Even it's not as natural as Bioderma's
So ,my mom keep shouting for me to hurry and I just like,whatever! Ask the saleslady! And she pointed this,but in different type for combi-oily skin. She said it's the bestseller for makeup remover since it's free from harmful ingredients and water based (and I remembered the others that I checked before aren't water based)
So since my cheek is very dry I pick for dry skin type even she insisted that I should take for combi skin since my nose have some oil .
I have been using this for a moment and will post a review soon!
5.A mask pack contains 2sheets of mask that I bought on second day.Have tried 1 sheet but can't give you the review since I only wore it for 5minutes before I threw it furiously .Yeap,I can't hold it any longer since my mom keep shouting and yelling for an hour with some crappy nonsense and she often repeated I look like a ghost (because of the mask). She's not teasing me,she seriously blew out of nowhere. What's the point if you granted me to buy it and paid for it but I can't wear it? The first time to tried a mask sheet and it's ruined!! wtf
6.An eyeliner from Kiss Me! that I bought on second day. I forgot the price,but after left the store I went to Sasa (I've curious about what it is since one day before I bought this,but my mom insisted to keep walking) and found out it's on sale!!!! OMFG! just waste my money.But there's no way I'll buy double even in different color!I was like keep giving a suggestion that it's okay,I don't waste my money,it has been paid with the mascara pack that you bought yesterday (you know what I mean?)









So,that's a wrap. Very mini haul ,right? Well for me it's my first time to buy this kind of stuffs on my trip and in a counter.

So,that's all for now,hope you enjoy it,will post more soon!

Good Night~

No comments:

Post a Comment