Sunday, March 23, 2014

Lola Box March

Hey guys
Today i want to post my last box from Lola Box,so basically I only subscribed it for 3months,since they've removed the 6months deal. Received this on 20th .
So the fastest box is my 2nd box , then this one,my 3rd box,and the last is my 1st box
Actually tbh I'm not excited with my 3rd box,since the last time I received it is full of crappy useless thing,but atbleast I had to open it in the end,right?
So here we goes
1. Still wrapped with transparent plastic from JNE













3. So,the printed Lola logo is on the top left,quite different from my 1st and 2nd which were printed on the middle like a doughnut box. And the packaging with the outter cartoon box still annoys me since I must flip it upside down so the box inside can come out . Noticed that this box is not scented just like the 2nd box

4. Light purple with white pearl hint box with orange text,printed
 5. Wrapped and tied with orange ribbon with 2 brochures
 6.so on the left is discount brochure,15% off for Crazy Rumor only at Luxola.well,I don't need it,if you want it just mail me or leave a comment,but you'll pay for the shipping of course,and on the right is wome greetings that I don't read,and the items' list on the back that I don't read either,so it doesn't ruin the surprise
 7.The back of the discount brochure,some descriptions about the brand. Well I guess that one of the picture that printed on the brochure is in my box
 8. So I open it and the condition is messed up because I flipped it earlier.but guess what? I am excited! My feeling told me that this is a good box when I saw Hada Labo on top
 9. So I arranged it properly so I can take a better shot









So let me list it from the most favorite and the least favorite
 1. Skin79 Hot Pink BB Cream SPF25
So,even though I saw this already from the messed up,but my eyes attracted to Hada Labo first,because the last time I received a BB Cream and the rest is not that usefull. But I put it on top list since I'm quite curious with this BB cream,so looking forward to use this even though I'm still hesitate to use BB cream (currently falling in love with my new foundation,which I'll review for you soon)
 2.So,I know this is a drugstore product,but I never buy it,but this might be good,and this what makes me excited even though I don't list it on top. One of the reasons is that it's just basic skincare trial so,yeah,I'm still gonna use it but later I guess. I'm still not in the mood testing new stuffs right now since I'm going to be busy and I don't want to get skin issues if it doesn't suit my skin
 3. Shot fired! Got it right,I got one Crazy Rumor in Gingerbread. Well I'm really excited and curious with a lip balm in ginger flavor.Too bad I got this when I just bought a lip balm (that's why I put it in 3rd list). Definitely gonna try this very soon!
 4.Fake lashes! 5pairs! Well I don't like fake lashes but I'm sure I'll need it for my cosplay (planning to make a debut as a cosplayer) and these lashes are natural not like the one I received from Beauty Treats December that quite fancy for natural looks.but the only thumbs down here is no glue included!I don't have glue for lashes so how I'm supposed to wear it?! And I need to wear it less than a week!
 5. Sachets
a. Skin79 VIP Gold BB Cream
b. Skin79 Super Plus Triple Function BB Cream
c. Skin79 The Oriental Gold Plus BB Cream
d. 2sachets of L'oreal Extraordinary Oil for dry hair
 6. And a brochure of Skin79 BB cream list


 9. So,this is the list that I mentioned before
So,that's all. Tbh it's quite difficult to list the order that I like the most since I like it all! Except the sachets.big no no no!
I'm still feeling I just waste my money since I onky received 1 full sized item that's a lip balm,1 trial kit from Hada Labo,and 1 travel sized BB cream. And the rest is....crap! 
And big turn down is this box is all about BB cream . This box deserves "BB Cream Edition" as a theme. Boo!
But it still better than the 2nd box
By the way,I just opened the site and they have removed the 3months deal,and the only leftbis per month subscribtions. And they provide survey and earn lola dots,but I don't take the survey since I haven't use their products from the box from the start,and now the survey chance has gone. I think there's a time limit for it.so be sure to try it as soon after you tried it. You can lie of course,to write a review without never using it before,but that's just awful,and I won't do that

Anywhoo if you want to subscribe,click here , they're having a promotional price right now

Will I re-subscribe?
Maybe,later,not now. I'm still in money crisis after hauls and costume etc. Besides,I don't want stuffs piling up on my closet,so I'll take time to try it out one by one .

I think it's still a decent box,not to mention most bloggers said this is the best Indonesian beauty box that rarely give a bad box,and it's way more affordable than Vanity

So what do you think?did you ever subsribed from Lola? Or have you received your March box?what do you think?

Do share!




1 comment:

  1. I am going to bookmark your blog to read about new deals you come across and get them for myself as well. A bit jealous after reading this post, thank you for sharing it though

    ReplyDelete