Friday, March 14, 2014

The Body Shop Camomile Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover Review

Hey Hey! Today I'm going to post 2 posts!


I'm starting to be a good blogger , right?
/slap

Ok,to be true is,I want to post this review for some other time,and want to publish the eyeliner firs,but since it's envolving this remover,and the rare chance I'm going to be online in this crazy months of blackout,so I'm going to post everything earlier :v

So this is not purchased with my own money,nor this is mine. It's my mom's.
She bought it from The Body Shop Counter and have tried this too. At first I don't know how to give the opinion since I don't have other than this brand of a (point) makeup remover,but since I've use (all in one) makeup remover,so I can give some opinions.
Sorry if the pictures are not many
 1. The front with dual languages,the logo,and the volume.
It comes in bulky plastic packaging but not that heavy. Comes in a flip cap
2. There's ingredients list behind the sticker,but since it's not mine, I don't dare to touch (remove) it











It claims to be gentle,natural ingredients (my mom said so,if this brand is all natural) but I spotted paraben on the ingredients list. I don't mind though since most eye makeup contains paraben. But it's better that it's not on the list ,right?
The texture is watery like water,the scent is quite neutral,and when I rub my eyes it has some weird texture feeling filmsy thingy I don't know how to describe it. Not really pleasant feeling but still bareable
When I use this when I'm fixing my eyeliner,it leaves dark shadows,and I must rub it again and again. And notice my mom when fixing her cheap eyeliner,she uses a lot of product (swipe few times for one line)
But my mom has been using eyeliner for a long long time and I never see her buying another tube of it , hence I guess we don't need much for eye makeup even though we swipe it a lot.
My mom keeps saying that it can be use as facial makeup remover but hello,..it's clearly states that it only can be use for eyes only..

So I think it's better to use all in one cleanser ,you don't need to buy seperate remover anymore. But if your facial makeup remover is mild,needs more swipes for waterproof and heavy makeup,you can buy your favorite point makeup remover. Heard that Skin Food Milkshake Point Makeup Remover is popular,positive reviews,HG product,bought that one,but I don't have any intention to use it,so I'm planning to seel it.If you're located in Indonesia and want to buy ready stock of it,you can just mail me.

So,..well yeah,..I'm writing this post quickly and with half blank mind,so please mind of my weird writings,and this is quite a short post.
So let's just move to the conclusions

PROS:
1.Water based

CONS:
1.Poor cleansing (need a lot of product)
2.Not that gentle natural ingredients
3.Greasy filmsy feeling ,not really comfortable

Note: do mind I can't say anything about the price since I didn't buy this product

RATINGS:


1 out of 5 stars

tbh I don't know what is the PROS for this product,and just randomly put that water based thing -___-

WILL I PURCHASE?
Definitely NO!

So have you ever tried this?Any good product that you like?
Do share

No comments:

Post a Comment