Saturday, January 25, 2014

LOLA BOX JANUARY

Ola~
Happy Sat-night!


So,now I'm gonna post about my FIRST LOLA BOX!
I've heard a lot of good reviews about how satisfying their boxes! And I'm sold and subscribe it for 6months!
Unfortunately what makes me a little bit disappointed is their system where you need to wait for your waiting number and you must pay for the box immediately when your line is up or you lost your chance and need to wait again . (I'm not everyday one way to the ATM you know -3- ))
And what disappointed me next is when I finally got the line and I when I saw my order history,I haven't subscribe any box! That's just crazy! And when I tried to re-subscribe it the option for 6months subscription is gone!!!


I mailed them and they said if they've disabled for 6months subscription,and the options left are 1month and 3months subscription. SUCK!

Anywhooo after waiting and waiting and waiting... (PHEW!) the box has arrived almost a week ago and I'm quite lazy to online and it's exam week.
Curiously tried to open and I heard from the shaken box , my guessing: IT'S TOOOO LIGHTWEIGHT! MUST BE FEW ITEMS ONLY
Not feeling so excited to open the box anymore !

 1. The outer box
 2.The box. Looks something like doughnut box LOL. Soon after I realized they put sweet fragrance on the box
 






3.Let's open the box! Found a card,an envelope,and pink ribbon wrapping the paper wrap!











4. The warm greetings (I don't read it though LOL /slap)











5. Inside the envelope. Curiously open what's inside and found out it contains brochures -_-
2 brochures of IASO BB Cream and Cleanser. So my guess is these items are inside my box.
The envelope has sweet fragrance too!




6.Inside the box.
Only few items! *cries* But hopefully each items worth it!










7.You can see there're only 6 items. And my guessing is 50% wrong about the brochures I got before. I will only get 1 of 2 options on the brochures.

8. Tarang! first item is IASO Triple Protection BB Cream! Thank goodness it's not a cleanser coz I got cleansers on my home more than enough! (Gimme a break! LOL)
It's a korean product. Never heard about this brand , and really curious to try it ! And I love it comes in sample size , not sachets!!!
Hopefully it doesn't contain ingredients that I'm aware of since it's in sample size,there's no descriptions of the ingredients,and all the main descriptions about the product is in Hangul D;
Will try it soon!

9.Laneige Be Waterful. The packing comes like a wallet , there's a slip on the side to 'lock' it . I'm excited to receive this since I heard lots of good reviews about this brand and I heard this water series is one of their best selling products!








10. I open the 'wallet' and my guessing is right it comes in sachets. Good thing is it comes in 2 different products of the same line,so I can try more different things.
Water Bank Gel Cream and Sleeping Pack. Actually I hope the bigger sachet is the cream one since it's pricier in full size LOL






11. The descriptions on the back . Thank God it's in English!!
Unfortunately there's no ingredients list on it :(
Hopefully it doesn't contain ingredients that I'm aware of since most of high end products contain those harmful stuffs! Wonder why the less cheaper and affordable products are safer than high end products :/





12. Bioderma Sensibio H2O. What a coincidence! I picked this on my Vanity Trove Box so I'll get double of this when I receive my Vanity Trove Box . If I know I'll get this on my LOLA Box , I wouldn't choose this on my Vanity Trove Box since I have one item that I want but the slots were full.
But just the next day after I received my Lola Box, I got a reply on my mail since my box hasn't come even though I have paid for a long time. They told me because the flood in Jakarta, the delivery systems are on delay. I can accept that. But what makes me upset was the information that all of my products that I chose (only one left) were sold out! And they're changing it with perfumes stuffs. You know how I hate perfumes!!! I'm so upset, and replied them (in good words) I asked them if whether I can change my order by myself but there's no reply until now! Freaking annoying! They always reply the latest 2days after the mailing time but it has been a week and more!! What a lame service! Don't take the flood as an excuse for not working/servicing customers! You can mail through your phone! ARGH!!!!



13. Okay,so back to the topic, Here's the back of the product and lucky! Ingredients list! And it's really safe! Actually I need a makeup remover too and searching for a good one for my sensitive skin. The turn down for this sample is it's hard to lock it up for another use after opening it
14. Next is local product. A body lotion from Wangsa Jelita. I'm not a fond of body lotion. I'm too lazy to use it. I got my Face Shop Whitening Lotion and only use it a couple times then I got lazy. :v









15. It's said paraben free! Thank God! But hopefully there's no mercury on it *pray"
There're their contact info, I guess they're quite new brand and still small so they're promoting their brand until giving them phone number,bb pin,etc.








16. Descriptions of the product. Sorry some got closed by the card. Tried to move it aside but that's the max side










17. Quite cute card.
Actually I'm not sure if I want to use it/not. If I don't I think I'm throwing it away for my giveaway














18. Cottage body wash.
A body wash from European brand I guess? The smell is quite good when I tried to sniff it. But I'm quite lazy too to use this kind of stuffs

19. Ingredients list etc
20. Last but not least, La Perla perfume. URGH! Such a waste if I don't use it. I talked to my mom that if she wants to try it just take it. LOL













21. Dual languages descriptions















So, what do you think? Sorry for the pictures spam!
My list that I like : Bioderma,IASO,and Laneige
My list that I dislike/so-so: Wangsa Jelita,Cottage,La Perla

So 50-50 huh?
Well, I'll post the reviews after I try them and waiting for the next box since I chose 3months subscriptions.
I think it worth the money. Hopefully the next box is better!
So,what do you think?


If you want to subscribe it you can click here

3 comments:

  1. thanks for your review :)
    parfum La Perla nya enak lho wanginya. wangi2 feminin gitu hehehe...

    www.missgrangerwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sis maaf lama bales.Ga sadar ada comment
    Aku belum coba lo sampe sekarang sis.Soalnya aku males banget n g minat sama parfum2 gitu.
    Gimana cara follow blognya ya sis? Ga nampak tab google friend connectnya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Macys Beauty Box

    Macys beauty box is one of the finest deals online for beauty boxes. Macy's have a huge a collection of branded beauty products that..

    to get more - https://blog.avanearbysalon.com/macys-beauty-box/

    ReplyDelete