Sunday, January 26, 2014

Etude House Happy Cleansing Foam - Vitamin C Review

Hey guys! Today I'll review about my favorite cleanser so far.


So,I've been looking for good cleanser that don't irritates,making tight sensation,drying out my skin . And interested with the name when I saw it on my pricelist (I own onlineshops) and search for reviews and man there're tons of great reviews!Immediately purchased 2 ,in Collagen and in Vitamin C.
At first I want to use both,Vitamin C at morning,Collagen at night.But as usual,got lazy before I even start it! Ended up using only one Vitamin C!
1. The bright lemon color! Sorry for the bad flashy lighting and almost used up tube LOL
Honestly it really brighten my bathroom with the color. Just make me happy to see it like the name, Happy Cleansing Foam!


2.The ingredients list

3.It comes in flip cap
4. Let's see how well it works for cleansing make up.
Sorry for the bad rotation. It should be left,middle,right, but now I'll change it into top,middle,bottom LOL
a. Top : Concealer (Forgot the brand,I don't check it /slap )
b. Middle : Artistry Foundation
c. Bottom : Etude House Dear Girls BB Cream (you can see the review here
d. Right: Happy Cleansing Foam. It's quite thick and creamy,but easy to lather. A little goes along the way

I only use BB cream for everyday makeup. I just put this on on my hand to see the cleanser effectiveness
5. Completely blended the foundation and BB cream
6. Spread and rub the cleanser across the makeup. See the color turns yellowish-brownish?
7.Washed and dried with a towel. You can see there's still some sheer foundation and BB cream, and quite visible concealer. Sorry you can see it clearly since the flash lighting
8. Tried to re-wash it with the cleanser. Less yellowish .
9.There's still concealer left even though it quite sheer now. Honestly it almost invisible for me too,and I tried to check it with toner swipe

10.TARA! You can see there's concealer's dirt on the cotton pad.
So,it's still not completely clean














So,as you can see the cleansing power is not really effective. If you want more effective cleanser you can find other cleanser,I'm sure they will cleanse better,since this cleanser doesn't contain 'harsh' ingredients. After cleansing I don't experience tight feeling so it's good. But at some point it bores me since I don't feel that fresh cool feeling. I've been using this for months after I ran out of my Etude AC Clinic Cleanser (you can see the review here and the second thought here) and after I used Garnier cleanser while I'm waiting for this baby to come (you can see the review here) and it last until now! WOW
It's really cheap if I'm not mistaken around IDR70 or so.
There's five types of the cleanser:

Lil bit short funny story: My mom tried it and love it instantly that she forgot to use her Garnier (accidentally bought)  cleanser.She even brought this cleanser when she's out and I'm so pissed (my dad often works out from Indonesia,and when get back to hometown for business,sometimes he choose to stay at hotel so my mom go there,she always ask me to join but I'm too lazy) so when she's back to take care of the house before go back to the hotel I asked her to switch the cleanser (gave her Garnier!). How bad I am LOL /slap

So,here's the conclusion!

PROS:
1. Moisturizing (not drying)
2. No tight feeling
3. A little goes along the way
4. Suitable for all skin type even for sensitive/hypoallergenic type
5. Cheap!

CONS:
1. Not cleanse really well
2. There's barely any fresh cool feeling after cleansing

RATINGS:



4 out of 5 stars!

Will I Repurchase?
Maybe, but I really want to try other cleansers! Kinda like cleanser junkie LOL .

Anyhow how great is the cleanser it's better to use cleansing butter/water/milk/oil/etc to cleanse your makeup properly before cleansing it with your cleanser , even though I don't own one LOL /slap
Oh yeah,I own 1,in sample size,from LOLA Box (you can read the review here)
It's quite difficult to look for great cleansing (makeup cleanser) that suits for sensitive skin like me *cries*

So,what about you?Any comment?Suggestion?what is your favorite cleanser?
Do share~

No comments:

Post a Comment