Thursday, January 30, 2014

Cure Aqua Natural Aqua Gel Review

Hey guys,happy Thursday!
So today I'm going to review peeling (scrub) product from Japan! *drumrolls*
If you follow my post,you'll notice that now I have terribly dry skin on my cheeks,and between my brows.sometimes on my nose too since I used Etude House AC Clinic Trial (review
here and second thought here )
And it affects my look especially when I'm using makeup (BB Cream) because it tends to show up the dry patches. YUKK!
I'm looking for a peeling product but not doctors' peeling treatment!! No No No! It peels off all your skin with harsh chemical stuffs and makes your skin very sensitive and cooked red crab!
I've been eye-ing Dr.ChukChuk peeling since I saw lots of great reviews and I'm about to purchase it since it's on 1+1 promo! (body peeling+face peeling) . But.... why I ended up with this?
Okay,here's the story.
I'm in the middle of blog surfing and found a blog (thankful) that mention about this cheating (Dr.ChukChuk) product. She said that the body peeling is wonderful,and when she purchased the face peeling and about to try it,she noticed that there's fibers in the liquid and with just 1 swipe all the white thingy that we thought the dead skin appears but it's actually comes from the fibers! I was like WTH? On that moment I canceled my initiation to purchase it. And immediately search for Cure Natural Aqua Gel product when she said it's her favorite peeling product (but of course I blog surfing again for this product reviews)
There's a lot of seller but most of them are pricey,and cheap ones out of stock.Searching and waiting for months!And finally this baby arrived to my house!!
Excited to try it and up til now this is the product I've been using whenever my skin peels off and I need to put on makeup.


1. Cure Natural Aqua Gel!



















2. The back full of English descriptions. Hello English!
(even though I'm in Japanese literature major,but I'm quite a newbie and not pro enough to read these kind of descriptions /slap ) . Click the image to zoom! Many of goodness in the ingredients list. It really does as it promises to be very gentle and pure. No wonder this is a top hit!













3. Code bar










4. Comes in a pump,and there's this thing to prevent it from accidentally pressing the pump. Good job!



















5. Pluck out
6.It has semi liquid texture. Liquid to watery and runny! Transparent.
Sorry for the bad flash
7. So I put it on my hand and rub it but there's barely any dead skin so I re-apply on my wrist and rub it. Can you see those white thingy over there? I swatch this after I took a bath so I won't mistaken the dead skin is my skin's dirt LOL
















So this is kinda a quick savior on my dry day. Even though I'm too lazy to reapply again and again until my face's perfectly clean from dry patches and sometimes my skin's dried up but not yet ready to peel off (if you know what I mean). Stubborn skin!
I'm quite sensitive and my face's easily turns red when it's get in touch with harsh products,so this product doesn't cause any redness!The redness comes from my rubbing hand even though I rub it gently -_-

You can use this for body too! Even in the most sensitive area !



My mom was shocked and complaining when I told her about this amazing peeling product. She thought it's a kind of doctors' peeling. She's quite out to dated :/
Tried to explain to her but she won't understand until she curiously tried it.I asked her opinion and she said it was so-so (trying to keep those images) LOL

How to use:
1. Cleanse properly the area that you want to peel and towel dry
2. Pump some on your fingers and rub gently the area that you want to 'peel'
3. When the liquid starts to run out (dry),pump some more and rub again until there's no white thingy anythingy thingy left
4. Wash it off. You don't need to use any soap/cleanser to cleanse it.Just water. It's suggested that you use sanitized water like for drinking water to cleanse your face since the water is pure from harmful stuffs that can 'contaminate' our 'new' skin
5. Towel dry then you can continue with your skincare and makeup routine

So.here's my conclusion!

PROS
1.Natural almost like water! Say hello for sensitive skin savior!
2.Doesn't cause any redness (it's natural hey!) ,redness only comes from rubbing hand -_-
3.Can be use for body and sensitive areas!
4.Brightening (of course your skin gets brighter with new skin!)
5. The peeling power is awesome!Do mind you must use it more than one if you have a lot of dead skin. All peeling products are the same

CONS
1.Pricey
2.Hard to find it here (Indonesia)

RATINGS


4,5 out of 5stars (that heart means half LOL )

Will I repurchase?
Sure! If I don't find anything better than this.

So,have you ever tried this product?What is your favorite peeling product?
Do share


3 comments:

  1. may i know how much is it and where do you bought it? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the late reply. You can buy it from me ^^ the price depends though since I imported it , but usually around IDR200- for a full bottle, bug I also sell the share jar (sample in jar) if you want to try it ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for the late reply. You can buy it from me ^^ the price depends though since I imported it , but usually around IDR200- for a full bottle, bug I also sell the share jar (sample in jar) if you want to try it ^^

    ReplyDelete