Friday, February 21, 2014

Bioderma Sensibio H2O - Makeup Remover Review

 Hey!Now I'm going to post a review from Bioderma Sensibio H2O in sample sized that I got from  Lola Box January. Sorry for my mistake for writing I haven't use any items from my post on Lola Box February . I tried to edit but it can't save the change >->
So I brought it on my trip to KL last week since my toner is almost run out and I don't want to waste it to clean my leftover makeup (BB Cream) after cleansing with facial cleanser and since I thought I can buy the full size (if I like it) there (but sadly I've looked for many stores and they don't sell this!)
So what is this thing?It's a makeup remover with natural ingredients that claims to be hypoallergenic and suitable for all skin type.Water based,no need to rinse (but I still do double cleansing).It's one of bestseller  makeup remover.
It's still rare to find it in Indonesia even though it has hit the market ( a few of course ) in Indonesia
So let's see the preview!

1.The front
 2.The back.Click to zoom
 3. The packaging is a pain! I can't use this all up in one time and it can't be close/shut once it's open.
As you can see it's like water since it's a water based makeup remover and transparent
 4.I used 2cotton pads to remove all my makeup (BB cream) on my face and neck (torn the pad into 2,so I got 4 pads LOL)
Without flash
5.With flash





















As you can see it removes my makeup well.I haven't try it for eye makeup since I don't have eye makeup except a non waterproof eyeliner that I rarely use.But since it's quite gentle,I guess it may take time to remove waterproof/heavy makeup.


This makeup remover doesn't sting on my eyes :D
Well I do double cleansing with my facial foam.Sometimes when I use toner there's still some sheer cast of leftover makeup (sometimes). Boomer!
But I can't complain since it's gentle and mild product
I don't feel moisturize hydrating etc with this product.It just simply remove my makeup,no filmsy feeling after cleansing.But I do notice my face is quite full with torn fabric from the torn (divided into 2) cotton pad that I don't experience with my current makeup remover.
I don't experience any redness after cleansing.The redness comes from my cleansing motion (rubbing)
For the scent ,..I've forgotten ,maybe it's scentless or it has some very very faint scent.Doesn't bother my nose anyway LOL

I used up all after 3-4times usage*

So here's my conclusion

PROS:
1.Hypoallergenic makeup remover with very safe ingredients!
2.Cleanse well for light makeup
3.Doesn't dry out my skin
4.No filmsy feeling
5.Scentless/very faint scent

CONS:
1.Pricey
2.Hard to find
3.May need more of the product for heavy and waterproof makeup

RATINGS:


4 out of 5stars since it's pricey and hard to find

Will I Repurchase?
Maybe if I found it on sale! LOL
But either way I'll look for other makeup remover that is easier to find that suits to my skin

So what do you think?What's your favorite makeup remover?
Have you try this remover?
Do share

No comments:

Post a Comment